“The financial collapse will happen after the Affordable Healthcare Bill is fully-implemented”
(Please download and re-post this video!)
ObamaCare is NOT a health care bill.
The health care bill is the final straw. The one thing that will bring about complete control.
The elite must have total control before they can bring about a collapse to the financial system.
Originally, ObamaCare was to be implemented in January 2014. President Obummer changed this to 2015 because not enough debt has been incurred by the 99% to please the 1%.
They want more people on welfare, more people dependent on the government, before the collapse will happen.
If you have a house mortgage, the US Federal Reserve probably owns your house.
June 19th, 2013 – (test) Ben Bernanke stated “we might withdraw a little bit on the $85 Billion (QE)”
June 20th-22nd, 2013 – A test of collapsing the world’s banks took place. A week later, the global derivatives market suffered a $300 trillion loss. The US Federal Reserve lost $150 billion in bond values during this time.
Get out of paper. If you’re under 50, you’ll never see your retirement funds. Pay-off your house. Store food, water, and firearms (+ammo)
Get ready for the greatest buying opportunity of a lifetime. When the dust settles, you’ll be able to buy anything you want for pennies on the dollar.
YOU CAN SURVIVE THE CRASH!
- Get out of the city. Purchase everything that you need, before January 1st, 2014.
- The collapse of the American dollar is only a few months away…
- Pay attention to China, not Iraq or Iran…
- George H.W. Bush (Mr. NWO) was the ambassador to China during the Ronald Reagan administration. The Chinese army alone is greater than the entire population of the United States.
- China is on the verge of collapse. Entire cities were built and remain empty. A typical apartment costs 45x the average worker’s income. 20 million people still live in caves.
- 40% of all healthcare workers are expected to leave their profession by January 1st, 2014.
- If you want/need medical aid, go to Tijuana, Mexico. (Make plans)
- Wall Street Journal: Jeff Schmidt, June 12th, 2013: “As of January 1st, 2014, healthcare will cost a family $2,320/month.”