John Darash has sent you a group email from National Liberty Alliance.
It is the request of Eric of courtroom observers that every NLA member get this emergency alert!
John Roudybush was arrested on Friday night in Beloit, Kansas, Mitchell county for trespassing on his own property. He is being denied food!!! Bail is set at $250.?
The phonecall campaigns for Stephen Dean and Lydia Raden has been a monumental success with jailhouses, courthouses, and federal buildings going into total lockdown due to the phone calls! We are putting them into their own prisons!!
It is essential that ALL phone calls continue to be professional, non-threatening, and to the point as they have been for the past 10 days.
Please pick up the phone and help John R. by calling the following numbers:
(1) Sheriff Glen Kochenowski 785-827-5965/785-826-6500
(2) Lt. Shawn Kochenowski 785-827-6863
(3) Michael (The Mason) Montoya 785- 827- 5505
(4) Judge Paul Hickman 785-309-5837
(5) DA ms. Mitchell 785-309-5815
In your calls you may consider asking the following questions:
(1) Where is the Constitutional authority to arrest someone for trespass on their own property?
(2) Where is the Constitutional authority to place a “personal property tax” on People’s machinery and equipment?
(3) Why would you deny food to a man being held on a misdemeanor?
(4) What is the meaning of the black and white checkerboard floor in the county attorney’s office?(The walls are brown)
Please stand with John, for if and when your time comes, you would hope for the same!